Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tone Letter

Dear Mr. Kefor,
     Although the English language is a beautiful one, and exploring it with such a scholarly individual as yourself is an engaging experience, this has been out of hand for a while. As the 2014-2015 school year has dragged on we have journeyed from journalism, to creative writing and film; throughout all of them I have been drowning in a sea of work. This work has not only been monotonous and tedious, but mentally taxing and maddening. You have shown no regard for the mental stability of my classmates and me, which is alarming because mental stability is something we are lacking. Some may argue that the work is beneficial, but if they say that then: A.) they are a freshman B.) they are a teacher C.) they are a square D.) A and C. I know you are aware of what you are doing because of the sarcastic and satirical comments you make, while sneering with your disparaging look. Behind those discouraging looks, I know your true motive, the complete mental destruction of your students. You continue to pile on work with a sick sadistic smile, like a psychopath burying someone alive one shovel-full of dirt at a time. Trying to balance this work with the stress of senior year is enough to make me snap mentally and set fire to your personal property. I appeal to your morals, to your humanity, that you cease this endless barrage of mental terrorism that is homework and writing assignments.
I strongly suggest a change,

George Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment